Our vegetables are farmed using the natural principles in agriculture. They do not contain toxic elements that could come from chemically contaminated soil or water. To produce high-quality organic fruits and vegetables that meet the EU, NOP & USDA (USA) standards, we follow these standard regulations
- A guard row or a waterway not less than 1 meter in width around the production area is required.
- It is strictly prohibited to burn plant debris or other garbage in the planting area.
- Recording documents for various activities within the plot, such as planting plan, farm input, harvesting record, etc. are necessary.
- The production of plants in the hydroponics system is prohibited.
- The varieties and source of planting seeds, the seeds, and plant propagation must be produced from organic farming systems.
- The genetically modified organisms (GMO) are not allowed.
- The measures to prevent soil erosion and saline soil problems are essential.
- Do not use any chemical pesticides, herbicides or chemicals on farmland.
- Do not use any chemical fertilizers on farmland.
- The amount of Nitrogen in the fertilizer should not exceed 170 kilograms per hec-tare.
- Use compost that is licensed by The Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) & Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA).
- The raw materials used for the self composting should be independently generated.
- The self composting should have a fermentation period of at least 90 days and must not be stored close to the plant.
- Do not use stools for composting.
- Not to be used to the detriment of beneficial organisms.
- Do not use extracts from tuba roots or tobacco plants.